Sunday, June 26, 2022

🎆🎆

 I was looking at lists of ancestors and was so fascinated by the names that I read until my eyes were bleary, then went to sleep. The phone rang before it was even 9 am, so I knew it was the law office I had written to the night before, because it said it was open 24 hours. I let it go to voice mail since I wasn't feeling as if I would sound coherent, but they left no message and the caller I.D. seemed to disappear. I hope they call back.....so many don't. We shall see. 

I am in the mood for the salmon fish and chips from the restaurant on the corner. I suppose I could try the regular fish and chips, but I am spoiled by the salmon. 🐟🐟🐠   🍟🍟

So it is nearly July 4 🎆🎆. Are you going to have as much fun and excitement as I am not? 💥💥🎩🎩

When I was married, I used to go looking for all the fun things to do during the day, then watch a fireworks display at night. SF always seemed to come through with pretty nice selections, like a paddle wheel boat with nice food and music, then lovely, breathtaking 🎆 ! 

Times change, huh? I would either look at breathtaking fireworks, or even better, look into your breathtaking eyes......🤩. No competition, your eyes win, hands down.  Ahhhhhh!

Sweet face!! Not as much enjoyment for you, but magnificent for me! 💣🎆 🟥 ▢ 🟦 Sending lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment