Thursday, June 9, 2022

TO BE

 I know that we have cared about each other in one way, or another, for a long time, but people want to destroy that for their gain, not yours. The ONLY thing I want is YOUR safety and freedom. All I care about is you. Don't ever think any other way. That court only runs on money, but I want mediation. It is up to the Plaintiff to collect, or not; they don't have to do it. To talk things out is what I am all about. What has money done for those people? They just want more; at YOUR expense. They will kill you to get what you have; I want you alive to enjoy your life.

I do not think I could live if they killed you. There would be no point; the world would lose any beauty it had, or could have had. You know that is true for me. I cannot lose you w/o complete despair and a desire to die to be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment