Friday, June 10, 2022

IAY

 I was asking questions to help you against her, but I suppose I probably did too much and thought too little. I only want to help but not at the cost of your feelings; I am worried about the time going by and they get tired of being "nice" to you. I never sleep, have a BC worry and trying help us both. I got it in my head you did want anything to do with me; maybe you don't.It is difficult caring so much for someone and not losing perspective somehow. But I will never give up on you, because I don't want to do so. You said, "you should know me better than that" you know me better than that too, if you think badly about me. Please give me the benefit of the doubt. I love you; how bad could I be?

I adore you.

30+ I Am Sorry Quotes for Hurting You & Messages for Her or Him 2022

61 Songs About Regrets, Apologies, and Feeling Sorry - Spinditty


61 Songs About Regrets, Apologies, and Feeling Sorry - Spinditt

No comments:

Post a Comment