Thursday, June 2, 2022

IMY 2

 I love you and am upset that I cannot see you.  I so enjoyed it when I was able to see you and talk with you. That made my life so amazing! You gave me a reason to live. I don't mean that to be pressure; it is just to let you know that you mean so much to someone. It has been so long since having that experience. I feel empty and sad. There is no one in all my knowing people who could ever compare to you. I have met a LOT of people, but you are the one who stands out from all the others.  You are a star!    🌟⭐✴☆۞🌠❂🌃

I love you for a very good reason, because you are YOU!!

I hope I can see you again!

I miss you!


I left 2 messages with the Legal Dept. Usually the number is not given out, from what I have heard. I am going to pressure them and keep doing it! I will also file a form for arbitration, if necessary.  I am going to keep up my efforts!! Bless you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment