Sunday, June 5, 2022

ILAAY 2.3.4........

 I love and adore you. 

You are always in my thoughts and prayers,sincerely.

Yes, I am falling apart; it is ROUGH!

I am insecure. I judge how things are by numbers. I hope you are okay. I have been trying to sleep extended hours to recover from a lack.

Emotions are hard to get over too. I am upset about missing your special day. That always hurts, since I don't know what will be done, or not, I hate not knowing. I would do everything to show how special you are. I hate thinking you are alone and in despair. It is my Achilles heel. If I had my way it would be a national holiday.  You are so very loved .

Trying to get things assured for help. I hope it isn't a fake, but I must be ready to pay a lot and that isn't exactly easy. I am thrilled and anxious together.

No comments:

Post a Comment