Friday, June 3, 2022

🚣🚣

 I just sent my mother a big bag of organic dried fruit: Plums, apricots and figs. She loves them, but when I sent her a canister of cashews, she was extremely happy! She said, you know I LOVE THESE! They will be on my little Amazon treat list to send to her next time! I am very proud of her, because she teaches line dancing and works at the library.....at the age of 90! I am not surprised, because my great aunt was 100 when she passed. Her side of the family is related to the royal family and they hang in there to some pretty ancient ages. They were in better health than me; I suppose. I am looking at a small rowing machine, so since that is my favorite, I may actually use it. 🚣🚣, oh well, close.....

Sending you all sorts of love and HUGS!🤗

No comments:

Post a Comment