Monday, December 21, 2020

Guess

 I guess I should not ask questions I am not certain about what the answers, or non answers mean. Messed up by my own system. Guess I was looking for a bit of happiness, but got more questions instead. That's life.....or mine anyway. I suppose it is like prayer, sometimes the answer is no. But it makes one sad. I know it was answered before, but I am always looking for a nice feeling in my days of despair. I waited, because I was asked. I trust.

Like the Coldplay song, "if you don't, then lie to me." I get that needy for a bright spot. My life has not been nice for a long while and I never did anything to deserve it.

I feel like a person in prison looking for a bit of hope, but getting the rug pulled out instead. Oh well. Crushing.

No comments:

Post a Comment