Monday, December 21, 2020

Does

 I know you. I love you. I don't care how much you had to help them hurt me. I want to share everything I have with you. I want to take care of you. I want what you want. I don't hurt. I am loyal. I am devoted. I pray for you each night. I don't keep prisoners. I wrote over 600 poems for you, that sprang out of missing you. I think you are the most beautiful person I have ever known, inside and out. I appreciate you. I respect you. I would die for you. I would give you my last kidney, or my last dollar. 

It isn't being needy, it is being in love.

Be well. I am basically finished explaining. I have to go to court alone and fight for my freedom. It is not right. I am also going to fight for your freedom, because that is what a friend does.

No comments:

Post a Comment