Tuesday, December 22, 2020

"Primum non nocere....?"

 



Neurocrime~

"Call me again when you can,"
I said.
"I get no response when I talk in my head."
"The time has been long, the suffering great,
my anger builds up and burns into hate!"

"She took you away under pretenses false and
bought an attorney with too many faults."
"His skills as a lawyer were incredibly few,
he paid for his verdicts and bribed judges too."

"The medical healer who cut my life short,
thinks scalpels are daggers and murder's a sport.
She feels so entitled and believes she's a god,
she has no idea her behavior is odd."

"The lives she holds captive with threats and
abuse, have lived in sheer terror with
no sign of a truce."
"Her power and money can make her life easy,
while those she attacks have guts that stay queasy."

"The oath that she took to first do no harm,
was more of a challenge and less an alarm."
"The ethical world means nothing to her,
she makes her own rules that cause quite a stir."

"She ruins the lives of the fools she debates,
she thinks of herself as one of the greats."
"But as God is my witness, I can tell you that soon,
she will find that in prison, she'll sing a new tune!"



~Haviva
(C) 2020 HVM



No comments:

Post a Comment