Monday, October 10, 2022

YASPTM

 How are you adorable one?Sorry that I say dumb things, but as you said to me, "I thought you knew me better than that." I love you so beyond what people who don't love you think of you. I may say dumb ass things out of ignorance, but never out of greed or desire; I could never raise my blood pressure over anything but your magical eyes, or your your lovely smile...... please give me a chance to love you forever.  It is all I want and all that has kept me alive; could I be fortunate enough to see you again? All the time going by, one could hardly not miss out on stupid mistakes, the test is the heart and its purity. Test me. I can barely breath just thinking of you. That will always be my give a way.... you are so precious to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment