Tuesday, October 11, 2022

πŸ€΄πŸ‘ΈπŸ€Ÿ

 


    Do you think my friend might ever grow to like me; not to ever dare hope he could love me? I would do everything in my power to pamper him, make him my first and last thought each day and love every moment of each and every day I was privileged enough to know him. I always thought there was something special to our knowing each other; I know I am right. 

I knew what you were thinking at times and you knew what I was going to say before I said it. You made me feel special and actually loved. Thank you; you made me feel like a princess & you were a special prince πŸ€΄πŸ‘ΈπŸ€ŸI loved with all my heart

and still do!

1 comment:



  1. Haviva von Martinitz
    3:56 PM (3 minutes ago)
    to jpcampionlaw

    Hi,
    I don't know what to do. I feel terrible and I don't know what is causing it. I have a breast cancer diagnosis and I have MS. I cannot go to Kaiser because I worry I will get attacked there. Isn't there something that can be done to drop the R.O. on a temporary basis, or something, so I can be protected by having Dr. Lukaszewicz available for me. The reason Mr. Guasco got me the last R.O. was because I wanted Dr. Lukaszewicz to observe my surgery. It was purely medical. It was not right to not have access to my safe medical care, merely because a woman doesn't want me to see him. It is not Dr. Lukaszewicz saying that; they are just not allowing him to speak for himself. I don't know how long you wanted a continuance, but I was hoping to get help sooner than later, also because Dr. Lukaszewicz is being abused each day. He is in a terrible situation and I could die. Which is more important, the wishes of a crazy, abusive woman, who is holding everyone's lives hostage for her insane jealousy, with the assistance of a crooked attorney, or to have the lives of two attacked, innocent people be safe and preserved?

    All I know is that I feel awful and that Dr. Lukaszewicz is held captive and feels awful too. He needs to be out and answer questions that can resolve it all with one question. Did you ever want Cheryl Petrovich to be under an R.O. or do you want her to still want her under it now? It needs to be dismissed. Please file a dismissal. Okay? The Contempt is absurd. It was NEVER a valid restraining order in the first place! They want me to die; Dr. Lukaszewicz does not.

    Please?

    Best,
    Cheryl

    707 412 0399

    ReplyDelete