Thursday, November 24, 2022

YAIMH

 I wonder how you are doing and if you are cooking dinner. πŸ¦ƒI hope you are able to enjoy a family experience and are making a kind of nice memory for your kids if they are there.  You don't know how much I want you to have some happiness and feel the love from them. I wish I could know you and be able to love you, but I want what you want and need. There is more to our relationship than meets the eye or is unique; I have always felt that; it is why it has lasted as a kind of immortal dependence. I know that I cannot do well in life without knowing you are okay; it is just the way it is. I feel agitated otherwise. It is a small compensation just knowing, but my heart would be completely full if I could actually see you in person.  I only want what is wanted of me. Being near you would be amazing. 

Have a sweet day. 

In my heart. πŸ’•

No comments:

Post a Comment