Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Damned Court!

 Damned Court!

Haviva von Martinitz countessprague@gmail.com

1:59 PM (2 minutes ago)
to Dept20Mike
I am sorry, but I am handicapped and I have serious health issues like a breast cancer diagnosis and MS and am low income; are you seriously going to limit me on what I can do, after I have SUFFERED FIVE YEARS OF FALSE RESTRAINT that CAUSED my health problems? FIRST I am told to include Guasco, now, you say NOTHING at all! Is that representative of the COURT? So far the Court has allowed me to be BLATANTLY RAILROADED BY CRIMINAL actions while I have given evidence time and time again, and IGNORED! Even Dr. Lukaszewicz refuted the ENTIRE FARCE, yet I was STILL thrown into JAIL! How is THAT for justice, huh? Not MUCH AT ALL! I am being again dragged into court with CANCER in my body, and yet WHO CARES? Certainly not you! This is a DISGRACE! 

Haviva von Martinitz

2:31 PM (4 minutes ago)
to Dept20
Have you never heard of saving paper? Five years of a LIE against me has made me just a "little" sensitive! I have had to sleep in my car at times! It costs me money to fight this! It helps me to email instead of going through papers in court, while my MS makes me not handle it well, makes me dizzy and nauseated and the cancer diagnosis makes me in pain! I have proven my case many times over, but Kaiser's deep pockets float Guasco along, while he lies to the court and submits forgeries as real! It is too much for even a person of normal health to withstand, much less a person with serious illness. I used to admire the justice system, but money has gotten in the way of a fair trial! Even if I had Kaiser money, I would not use it to buy a win! Sorry to burden the Court with TRUTH! I won't send emails or phone calls, if Guasco leaves Kaiser money and forgeries and lies at the office and out of the court! Cp

No comments:

Post a Comment