Friday, September 25, 2020

Awful!

 I feel as if I am invisible, like I created a terrible thing because I appreciated and loved you.  I have been so reviled and I did not know why. I felt something was off, because I saw how they seemed to treat you so abysmally, but acted like you were exclusively theirs. Was I being blamed for something? Why? They seemed to want me to feel low and disgusting. I felt like someone was needed to be blamed. I wanted to shout at them, that I did not want anything, but the joy of being near you created. They just made me feel like a piece of filth. I have never understood what it was about. I resent the lies were told. My love had no ulterior motives. Strange how I only gave a few gifts and enjoyed seeing you at visits, but they created a entire gang of attackers and devious plans to harm me and smear my name and integrity.....funny for people who had the least amount of integrity in a collection of people of that size. I did NOTHING wrong, and yet they committed a load of crimes to set me up and punish anyone it affected.  Awful people!  

No comments:

Post a Comment