Saturday, October 26, 2019

Possible cancer fueled by the stress from FALSE LAW!

CANCER

 

Haviva von Martinitz countessprague@gmail.com

1:47 PM (6 minutes ago)
 
to RichardPD
I am worried I may have breast cancer. I survived
another rare malignancy around 20 years ago and 
have been fine, but this stress has been hard to 
take and it also fuels breast cancer. There is NO 
QUESTION THAT THIS IS A FALSE R.O. 100%.! 
PLEASE! I am BEGGING YOU, please end it! This 
is exactly what Kaiser attorney Mike Guasco 
wanted! The stress has set me up for cancer! 
right now, with my breast hurting and lymph nodes
swollen and hurting and I cannot even tell the 
person in whom I trust the most! It is outrageous 
that I could possibly die due to a false use of law 
and the criminals who did it to me walk free, 
hurting more innocent people with abandon! 
Please, please, help me.
Cp

No comments:

Post a Comment