Wednesday, October 16, 2019










Chaos on Loan~

Throughout the daylight drudge of life
Dreams of you tell me what I want to hear
that you miss me and need me....as I do you.
Reality may paint an entirely disparate, 
but vivid diorama
My suffering gets to choose, since you are 
not here to
enlighten 
me.

Sadness is a perfume that 
envelops me and clings to my 
downcast eyes 
burning and stinging
like a demonic wasp on a mission
of maniacal motivation 
it permeates my dulled senses
awakening a sort of putrid mortality
of existence
echoing and mocking those who 
live without feeling a foreshadowing 
of death with every tick of the hand of 
insensate fatalism

My mind takes a turn on the Devil's
dance floor between Heaven and
Hades 
It begins as a lively, demented 
tarantella
winding down to a dirge
A requiem of a tormented soul 
unable to find a place to lurk for 
eternity

Confusion is sanity's insane 
companion
leading down a corridor of billowing
thoughts and abstract delusions
taunting and mocking along the twisted
pathway to nowhere....into a darkness
of despair

Chaos becomes 
normal
the frantic music of life 
played in a minor key
to a lonely
struggling
sad
but gentle
wounded
world.

~Haviva
(c) HVM 2019



No comments:

Post a Comment