Sunday, September 11, 2022

BM&IBY

 Tell me she did what you seemed to indicate the last day  I saw you. I will indicate it in papers.

Please back me and I will be backing you already! UNITED!



Domestic Violence

Try our new step-by-step format!

We're improving online instructions for Domestic Violence Restraining Orders!

Give it a try!

Please note that websites you visit may be viewed by someone else later. Always clear your browsing history after searching the web. Consider using a public or friend’s computer if you are concerned about someone viewing your browsing history.
Please note that websites you visit may be viewed by someone else later.
Always clear your browsing history after searching the web. Consider using
a public or friend’s computer if you are concerned about someone viewing
your browsing history.
footer

Are You in Danger Now? If you need help right now, call “911.”


You can also call:

1-800-799-7233
TDD: 1-800-787-3224

What Is Domestic Violence?

Domestic violence is abuse or threats of abuse when the person being abused and the abuser are or have been in an intimate relationship (married or domestic partners, are dating or used to date, live or lived together, or have a child together). It is also when the abused person and the abusive person are closely related by blood or by marriage.

The domestic violence laws say “abuse” is:

  • Physically hurting or trying to hurt someone, intentionally or recklessly;
  • Sexual assault;
  • Making someone reasonably afraid that they or someone else are about to be seriously hurt (like threats or promises to harm someone); OR
  • Behavior like harassing, stalking, threatening, or hitting someone; disturbing someone’s peace; or destroying someone’s personal property.

The physical abuse is not just hitting. Abuse can be kicking, shoving, pushing, pulling hair, throwing things, scaring or following you, or keeping you from freely coming and going. It can even include physical abuse of the family pets.

Also, keep in mind that the abuse in domestic violence does not have to be physical. Abuse can be verbal (spoken), emotional, or psychological. You do not have to be physically hit to be abused. Often, abuse takes many forms, and abusers use a combination of tactics to control and have power over the person being abused. Read more about domestic violence and abuseExternal link icon. If you live in a tribal community in California and are experiencing domestic violence, click to get more information.

If you are being abused in any of these ways or you feel afraid or controlled by your partner or someone you are close with, it may help you to talk to a domestic violence counselor, even if you do not want (or are not sure if you want) to ask for legal protection. Find domestic violence resources in your countyExternal link icon. Find domestic violence resources in tribal communities.

Read about domestic violence laws starting with California Family Code section 6203External link icon. You can find criminal domestic violence laws in the California Penal Code, like Penal Code section 273.5External link iconPenal Code section 243(e)(1)External link icon, and others.

25 comments:

  1. What can be done? You were with a crazy person; and she obviously still is. You need to escape. You must know how to do that. I will help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to help you so much I could die! Why is she hurting you so much? Is it just money? She doesn't love you. I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you, but how does it help? I just get kicked in the teeth. I would risk my life just to hold your hand again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nearly died, but I brought myself back up and out. Do what you need to escape. They are terrible people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw that a restraining order had been filed against him by you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least the intent was there. Try again?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are they still holding you hostage?

    ReplyDelete
  8. may I call somewhere to have you checked?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am pretty tired today. I will think of you and go to sleep, my sweet love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so damn worried about you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I try to help, but maybe I do it wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  13. There is hardly an hour, or less that I don't think of you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just spoke with my attorney. I do not remember calling anyone in January.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wondering if it would be a good idea for you to have r.o.s sent out for you against the two people in your life who make it miserable for you?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I sit here and stare at your picture and love it, but miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want you to please leave and let me care for you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Some days I don't care about anything. Nothing is nice, food isn't good. I just hate it all. I wish you were here.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was hoping I would get to see you by TG, but I guess not.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The only one that gives me any happiness is you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. When I see numbers, my heart leaps for joy.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Do you want a Domestic Violence R.O.?

    ReplyDelete
  23. I will do it; just tell me, I can do it with your sig. I think the first best idea/one is a change of attorney. I need to wait to get paid to get a process server. Okay?

    ReplyDelete