Friday, November 26, 2021

IMT&H

 I hope you are doing well. 

I really want to understand what she wants from you. I mean, it isn't my business, but it is weird. If you don't love someone, then you should be glad to be apart from them, not want to hold them, unless you want them for what they have; that is all I can figure, but they should know that is horribly wrong. I have written so much to that PD and even to the City Hall, with nothing in response. I cannot imagine what they have been told in advance. I will try a US mail letter instead of email. Maybe email is taken too lightly. Of course, I don't have any gravitas, since I have been smeared. Still, I would think it would pique their curiosity and use it as an excuse to investigate. You would not believe how many times that man has had the local authorities knocking on my door grumbling at me for one thing, or another. They sometimes call first, but if I don't answer, they have to drive a long cruel drive from Ukiah. They always look exasperated when they get here and stare at the porch roof and act like they want to be anywhere else.  This is such a crazy thing. I am certainly not going to drop it, because I do not want you to fall between the cracks and into obscurity. So, the SC Ct. to come with you first and you tell what you want. I will tell what she had done to me. Is your work open today? Take care! In my thoughts and heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment