Sunday, January 5, 2020

We both know that this was done over someone being afraid of losing an income to maintain a lifestyle. That is not my business. What I wanted to do was to thank a wonderful person for their kindness by giving a few small gifts of gratitude.  It was enjoyable to talk to him and discuss the things we had in common. I thought by becoming friends we would be able to have more time to talk. I dropped him as my doctor so we could begin the process. Then, those who did not want that to happen, jumped in and threw all their tricks and maneuverings in to sabotage the process....can't they understand that not everyone wants something from another person, that just being around them is enough? Why do they need to beat the crap out of another person? Aren't people allowed to have friends? I cannot understand people who think they have the right to beat up on another person and stay in the background. Life is meant to be enjoyable, how is fear enjoyable, unless it is a part of some game? But no one should suffer in a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment