Tuesday, January 28, 2020

I know those people tried to make my life so miserable that they figured it would make me give in and die, basically. They were so worried about what influence I had, that they did ugly, devious things to keep the status quo where you were concerned. So, to keep someone else happy, they harmed me. That is beyond despicable.
I have no influence over anyone. You do what you want. All I do is love. If it is not reciprocated, then that is that. I have no agenda. I am not ashamed of love. Nothing will change. People with power and wealth have a choice to be kind, or be terrible to others. It would appear that the person/people controlling you, choose(s) to be terrible.  They use you, they don't love you, but I am sure you already know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment