Wednesday, January 22, 2020

You don't need to feel the same about me as I feel about you, but I want to always be there for you and to share with you anything I have. I have a bond with you that grows each day in my heart and mind. I am not pushy, or some threat; just the opposite, I believe in freedom and happiness and pleasant co-existence. I have no feeling of animosity toward you, nor feeling of wanting to force you into anything unwanted. I am a victim of kidnapping and abuse; I want never to be associated with anyone of that ilk, nor perceived as such. It is repugnant to me.

Everyone should be able to enjoy the positive and beautiful attributes of life, but to me personally, that especially means someone who I hold closely in my heart, I will fight for it for them and ask nothing in return. That would not be love, if I did. It comes naturally and with happiness of spirit. Your happiness is my happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment