Sunday, January 12, 2020

The lumps seem to have gathered together and formed masses that are 5, or more inches in diameter in various areas: arms, back, legs, thighs and hips. I just think it may be very unusual and perhaps a hybrid, but I think a variety of ways could break down the masses. As I said, they began forming in my breast tissue, but after the ALA and VIT C in large doses, the lumps seem to be nearly gone, but then the terrible pain in the leg began. Massage seems to help somewhat too and sitting is relief after standing. Only recently sleep is more pleasant. Prior, no position was comfortable and the pain was horrible. I actually rocked myself to distract myself from the pain. It almost seemed to be a physical manifestation of my emotional state. 

No comments:

Post a Comment