Tuesday, January 7, 2020

My caring for you inspired the things I wrote that were an attempt at poetry, but it does not mean that you must have reciprocal feelings. I have always maintained that you could just be my friend. My feelings did get me through a major portion of the time I have endured, but I know that I am no "prize package" so I am realistic about expectations (I actually have no expectations, or ever did). You are the most amazing person I have ever known and the most caring. I so deeply love you, but that is just for you to know and not expected back. I want you to know that because, I will never allow you to hurt, or be harmed, or ever be alone. I will always be there for you for any reason, if I am not restricted, for some reason. like now, which is for no real reason. My goal is to hug you. It has been my dream for all this time. You were always so proper and so was I, but a hug seemed like it would have been okay, but I suppose it would have been difficult. I look at your picture many, many times a day and it makes me smile....but ache too.

No comments:

Post a Comment