Thursday, January 2, 2020

I keep thinking about that "Twilight Zone" episode you were talking about in the hallway when I was lying in the darkened room. I looked for it, watched it, and because I hung on everything you said, every meaning, I was trying to figure out what might be in it as a "deeper meaning". Everything you said was fascinating and meaningful. Now, I have only the morsels that were tucked away in my mind to pull out and remember (I leave out the parts that were forced upon you to say to me. You are not cruel, but those manipulating me were. None of this was normal and cannot be judged as such. The people concocting it were/are mentally ill monsters. I could never work for a place that allowed such torment to be allowed, but I do not walk in your shoes and cannot judge. I know your heart and that is good enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment