Wednesday, January 15, 2020

I get angry by my treatment, but I especially don't like how you have been treated. You deserve better, especially by those who are supposedly close to you. The disrespect has been astounding. Here I sit wishing for even a glimpse of you and they treat you like you are a servant, or less. Remembering your dignity and beautiful face, sweet demeanor and self-effacing attitude. The way you apologized when I was the one in the wrong. I hate that other people answer for you and take away your rights. I want to shout at them and tell them they don't even have the right to say your name, because they don't even know who you are. I have loved you for so long, but they think they have the right to control you, whereas I want to set you free and hope for you to come to me, so I can hold you and keep you safe and let you know how love really feels. The more time goes by, the stronger I feel toward you, but the more my heart aches to be near your aura. I felt as if we had conversations without words. I loved your boyish playfulness and charm, your delight and yet your seriousness when needed. Life has been missing so much. It has been an ordeal missing out on you. I want to breathe you in again and and feel the charge you infused into my being that made anything possible....your magic, your beauty, your essence. All I can do now, is close my eyes and dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment