Monday, January 13, 2020

Hi! How are you? I am doing somewhat better, but I have not tried doing much yet. I could not sleep until morning. I was in pain from lipedema. It never used to be so painful on its own, without being touched, but it has come at me with more of a vengeance now and makes walking very painful. I seemed to have gotten rid of it from my breast area, but it suddenly revved up lower. It would be nice to try a less invasive method of getting rid the lumps, something like the way they break down kidney stones with laser, or vibration (?) I worry that I would not do well with such extensive liposuction. Prior, I hated the way the way that I was affected by the lumps and the rest, but I was able to ignore it, but now my mobility and pain tolerance have been too compromised to brush it off any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment