Sunday, February 23, 2020

I was surprised at how much Dr. Moon seemed to want me to be absolutely falling apart over the possible dire results of my breast biopsy (results). When I sobbed because I wished you were there, she said she was glad I showed some emotion, otherwise she would think something was wrong emotionally with me. What kind of comment is that?

For one thing, I was told my visit was NOT going to be invasive! Then she told me how awful my previous MRI was and that if it were her mother's, or daughter's mammogram, she would be VERY worried, because
it was soooo bad!!!!
Really? So bad that no one has cared since November? Dr. Z did an exam and found nothing, much less the dire results she spoke about! Why? If they were such bad results, why wouldn't he have noticed it and why wouldn't he have told me it was a dire need to get the mammogram, not just suggest it in a rather casual manner?
There is something fishy going on.

1 comment:

  1. The "fishy" was that I truly believe Dr. Moayeri wanted me to be harmed in surgery, why else would that waste of space attorney, Mike Guasco give me a R.O. so I could not ask the most brilliant surgeon and person I trust the most to observe the surgery, Dr. Lukaszewicz?

    ReplyDelete