Saturday, February 29, 2020

Please wear a mask, or stay home......that is my gut reaction, but I want you safe. Maybe I am wrong to say it, but I don't care. I would want to take care of you, if I were allowed, or you wanted no matter what. I don't want to appear to have any desire to care for you since they make it something sinister, but they smeared my name and intentions. I am more worried about you than myself. I would take care of you no matter what. Screw those with nasty minds.

They say the Devil goes after the good people, since he already has the bad. I try and brush off the cruelty they deliver, but it still hurts. If you think well of me, I can survive anything.
Thinking of you has kept me mentally alive this far, worrying about you so much got me cancer. Telling people to keep you safe may have been annoying to them, but I could not have lived with myself, had I done nothing. I cannot imagine doing nothing. You were always there for me. You touch my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment