Thursday, February 20, 2020

I was so happy to get a lovely letter from my mother! It was ALL NICE! Whoo hoo! Not a discouraging word in it! She wants to join singles groups and go on another cruise after the flu outbreaks settle down...after scientists stop manufacturing it! That is just disgusting! Money does that to people! They commit the most heinous crimes for it! What good is it if we are all dead, or the Earth is dead? People betray each other for mere money! Maybe I am old fashioned, but that is not how things are done. Judges, Police, no authorities should be for sale, either! No one should profit off the misery of another (including the Earth!) I am pretty sure that a lot of people made tidy sums off of what was done to me and it disgusts me. I know that at least someone got a promotion because of my pain. All because of ill-gotten gains.

No comments:

Post a Comment