Wednesday, February 5, 2020

  • Dear D,
  • It is very obvious that since my case was giving me the opportunity to shed my false restraining order and Mr. Jacome refused to give my defense of it being false and then did not show up to court, it is clear that there is definitely a conspiracy to keep me falsely restrained for a longer period of time, until the false restraining order would have naturally come to an end. What is being done to me is manipulating the law to favor a criminal, Mr. Guasco, for his personal gain by prolonging my being held under a false restraining order. That is legally against the law and morally reprehensible. I want to have a more recent court date to have the restraining order over. This should not be condoned by the DA. I want this restraining order over now. I have been held under a false restraining order for 4.5 years! I am ill and I want this over! I know you are being swayed to help Mike Guasco who is desperate to keep me held under a false restraining order longer. If I went against the restraining order right now, you could not punish me for contempt of court, because the restraining order is false. Do you really want to be found helping a criminal restrain an innocent woman? I will spread my story. Abusing me to help a criminal is not a position you would want to ruin your reputation over. I drove 4.5 hours to go to a bogus court hearing while I was still sick and in pain. You should be better than this. You are thumbing your nose at Justice. I want my rights! This could very easily take you down. It is wrong! Mr. Guasco is very desperate, why? It is not for a legal reason! Don't let your reputation be sullied to help a desperate criminal! I am going to start putting my story out there today!
  • Sincerely,
  • Cheryl Petrovich

No comments:

Post a Comment