Thursday, January 9, 2020

I know I could be off about what entirely went on, but I feel I am right. Sorry if I am wrong.
I was finally able to walk enough last night, so I could pray to my angel outside on the deck. I had to do it inside from my lounge chair other times. It is so very painful if I try and walk too much. The house is a mess. I haven't been able to do much at all. I have boxes everywhere; it is awful. My renter is not doing much. I think he would die before washing a dish.  I got a mixer with a bowl and it is just sitting there in its box taunting me. I was writing so much about the "thing" that my right arm is dead. I can barely lift it. I wish it were over. I don't really sleep, or relax much. I don't know if you want to see me, or not. I hope so. I never stopped adoring you.

No comments:

Post a Comment