Saturday, January 4, 2020

Everything is a waiting period. It is absurd. I could have gone on seeing you when I could (status quo) and then be more of a social friend later. But, I forget, I was in their radar and I would have been ousted one way, or another. I should never have confessed to MP how I felt about you. I thought she was legit, even though I knew something was up. Things got really bad after the lie detection report. I thought it would relieve their minds that I only cared about you, not what you had, plus I could just be a friend. All I wanted was to be able to see you when possible, problem was it was too short and too public. I write my thoughts here to you, because I need to feel like I am actually writing to you. I never enjoyed being around someone so much before. But, I accept whatever life gives me. I am never one to force anyone into anything, even if I could. I am all about letting people live as they want. It may not be what I want, but who wants to be with someone who feels miserable by being there? I want to be around someone who enjoys it. 
I am owed nothing by anyone. I don't like cruel people and they should learn that this was not a normal way to treat a person, but as I mentioned before, I try and extract the good I could from it. I did nothing wrong, they did PLENTY WRONG! They will have to face whatever punishment the universe decides to mete out to them. The problem is that narcissist are a tough nut to crack! (Pun intended!) The people who think they can control the lives of others are a sad bunch, but probably won't ever change. Who wants to live with someone who is a prison warden? One easy remedy, be nice, but they are too far gone. If they will allow me to be jailed under a false TRO/RO, they have no heart, or soul. You need to live a happy life no matter what that may be and I would love to help you.

I think you are a wonderful person and so deserve to be happy; your certainly make me happy!      

No comments:

Post a Comment