Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Life

I am sitting here and sighing. I have been waiting so long to see you again it is getting absurd. I have no idea what is supposed to happen in December.  I would love to hug you and then find out what you want to do. What I want to be certain is that you are free to do what you want and be free to live your own life. Have you been able to speak with anyone protective, or in authority?

I don't know what is going on, but I will take the antibiotics and keep taking the supps.  I get so many odd pains and other strange things happening. I thought at the time that Dr. Moon injected me with more than just pain relief.  Not sure, but I need to have an in-depth look soon.

If I should be so blessed to be able to see you as someone close to you, my life would be beautiful. The last 5 years would merely be a blurr, a nightmare. To hear your voice, to gaze into your eyes......to feel your healing, caring hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment